Sunday 25 September 2016

Date Picker with classes

Almost there! One or two quirky bugs to sort out but looking good at the moment.

Please feel free to download it and try it out! If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know. I'm still learning and would appreciate any advice you may have.

The idea behind this project was to create a date picker that lived on the form with the other controls that didn't need an add in. I know DTPicker does the same thing, but was shocked to find that Office 2016 at home was missing the reference to it. After a bit of Googling it turns out that DTPicker is becoming increasingly depreciated. It was also an excuse to finally dip my toe in the waters of writing class objects. My first effort, so be kind!

Download: DatePicker


No comments:

Post a Comment